Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
.p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com .p.jm@see_my_sig_for_address.com is offline

Default Furnace blows but does not heat (intermittent problem)

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 10:27:44 -0600, CJT wrote:

wrote:

- Are their egos so low and are they so threatened by an occasional
DIY that they have to go into "attack" mode?
- Do they truly believe that their attitude will win them loyal
customers?

Do you truly think you are 'a potential customer' for anyone
here ? Do you truly think that the home-moaners looking for free
advice are 'potential customers' ? DO you really view the asshole DIY
HM from Ohio as a 'potential customer' for the master tech in
California who only does commercial work ?

Judging by what I've seen here, it's high time to mandate annual
recertification of HVAC "professionals."

You're not competent to judge any such thing.

And your evasion of my question is obvious.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

'With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.'
HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/