Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Roger Cann Roger Cann is offline

Default Flip Kwikset left-hand lock knob to right-hand keyhole reversal

Me too.. still hear it though.. "You gonna use one of those slimjims?"
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Yeah, Jim Rockfish (Rockford! Rockford!) was a pretty neat guy. I
used to love that TV show.

"Just like on TV" or "just like the cops" is the reason I no
longef own a flat bar for unlocking cars. I got tired of hearing
that.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Roger Cann" wrote in message
Hey man Rockford's the man... even better yet the old Maverick

and even
"Support your local sheriff"
Hell Rockford files is still in syndication. Don't you just

love it when a
lock it picked on TV without the cylinder even moving and

better yet
sometimes the knob isn't even turned either.. I've even seen

"no latch" on
some of the doors and no bolts on safes.. got ta love tv and

those comments
from people "didn't take that long on tv"
Roger