Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill Bill is offline

Default Hawaii, boxes and books

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 14:21:28 GMT, "Pete C."
wrote:

George Max wrote:

The one wifey and I went to is on Maui in
Lahaina called "The Feast at Lele". It's a sit down and they bring
the food to you. The people that run that one also run "The Old
Lahaina Luau" also considered very good. Unlimited mai-tais at The
Feast. Wifey had to drive back to the condo.

I'll keep those in mind in case I take a hop over there.

Thanks,

Pete, both those shows are extremely popular. I don't know for sure
about Lele, but Old Lahaina Luau sells out well in advance. You can
book tickets online, so if I were you I would be checking right now
for availability. I recommend it highly, BTW. Good food, good show,
good drinks.

Bill