Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,alt.recovery.clutter
Ignoramus16071 Ignoramus16071 is offline

Default Compulsive Hoarding....Do You Know Someone LIke This?

My hoarding problem is this. I have a lot of valuable stuff left over
from my ebay dealings. Like little T6061 aluminum plates and bars for
example. Or super nice strong stainless painted steel handles. Super
high quality. I may use a few "one day". In fact I will use some on my
trailer project. Or a few pulleys. But, despite being valuable, they
are not economical to try to sell them. Too little money, too much
hassle, and quite possibly they would not sell at all. But I cannot
throw them away in good conscience.