Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,alt.recovery.clutter
bdeditch bdeditch is offline

Default Compulsive Hoarding....Do You Know Someone LIke This?

I too hoard scraps, but every once in a while I tend to just sort them
out and what I haven't used or plan to use in the future, gets made
into kindling for our wood stove.
Gus wrote:
Too_Many_Tools wrote:
I do...many of my fellow friends who have shops overflowing with "good
stuff".

In my own case, I see it as a very slippery slope....one great thing
after another can follow you home until the doors to the shop won't
shut.

Sometimes...no many times...you just have to say "No".

Your thoughts?

I have this problem in only one respect: scraps.

I just cannot bring myself to throw away a beautiful piece of hardwood
even if it is a scrap, even if it is too tiny ever to be used for
anything.

My scrap bin overfloweth............