Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,alt.recovery.clutter

Default Compulsive Hoarding....Do You Know Someone LIke This?

My scrap bin overfloweth............

You are not aloneth....the reason why I copied rec.woodworking on this
post is that many of my fellow woodworkers are hoarders in disguise.

Estate auctions of woodworkers always have tons of wood scraps neither
touched.

TMT

Gus wrote:
Too_Many_Tools wrote:
I do...many of my fellow friends who have shops overflowing with "good
stuff".

In my own case, I see it as a very slippery slope....one great thing
after another can follow you home until the doors to the shop won't
shut.

Sometimes...no many times...you just have to say "No".

Your thoughts?

I have this problem in only one respect: scraps.

I just cannot bring myself to throw away a beautiful piece of hardwood
even if it is a scrap, even if it is too tiny ever to be used for
anything.

My scrap bin overfloweth............