BigWallop

Default Soil pipe connection

"Neil D." wrote in message
Hi,

Got a bit of a tricky one here.

I'm trying to connect some new type PVC soil pipe and fittings to the
existing stuff in my house.

Its a concealed soil pipe in a 30-40 year old ex council house.

There is a T which has no seal..... and the pipe which comes into its

flange
has a groove and an O ring.

The new pipe is 110mm O/D and the I/D of the T into the existing soil pipe
is about 133mm.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how i can get a proper sealed join

between
these 2 different types?

Thanks

Neil D.

The 133mm opening your looking at isn't just a spigot end with a rubber "O"
ring is it ? Or is the down pipe an old cast iron one ?

---
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com