Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.hvac
blueman blueman is offline

Default Furnace blows but does not heat (intermittent problem)

writes:
blueman wrote:

Interesting, the demographics of my neighborhood makes them all come
swarming... most of them salivate when they see big expensive houses.

no ****? what a pretentious world you live in.

usually the bigger the house, the bigger the asshole living in it.

I bet that if you work for a large reputable company (and are not
closely related to the boss),

money talks, bull**** walks. How much are you willing to lose?

then I dare you to tell me what
you "think" the problem is.

scroll to the very bottom of this post for the answer

Business must be really bad if you have nothing better to do than to
vent at someone who is just innocently asking for advice.

Here is free advice. Call a tech. Hmm didnt like that advice, so you
get ****y.

Here is some advice... learn how to read and mind your manners (at
least if you want to have some customers).

I said I would be happy to call a tech if it was not a DIY
job. Nevertheless, still would like to know the diagnosis in advance
for the following very two reasonable reasons:

1. To save tech time and money by giving them a clue to the
diagnosis in advance so that they can bring the right parts
and zero in on the problem

2. To avoid being "screwed" by people like you who don't seem
to care at all about the customer and are more concerned
about their own bottom line

How about this advice: tell your freezing guests you are a cheap ****
trying to save his last nickel, and they can damn well freeze.

Business is so good, I get to choose what I want to do, and for whom.

.... and I guess by your attitude you choose to have very few (repeat)
customers. But then again, you are probably a coward -- talk tough
anonymously on this newsgroup and then kiss the asses of your
customers in person.

For ******s like you, I get to tell them to call somebody else.

Why do you waste your time (and everyone else's on this newsgroup)?
- Is your ego that low?
- Are you so threatened by a homeowner with a little initiative and
intelligence?

Well enough of my wasting my time reading your pathetic drivel...
So welcome to my kill file and feel free to waste your unemployed free
time talking to nobody while other hard-working techs actually help
people and earn a good living in return...
Ploink