axolotl

Default the Home Schooled was Clark is correct

Gunner wrote:

11 out of 377. Care to give me the percentage and how it relates to
the number of kids actually homeschooled versus those in public
schools?

Perhaps you read a little too quickly. I then wrote.

*//
Eleven. Out of three hundred seventy seven. What does it mean? Zip. We
don't know how many of the presenters were home schooled, public
schooled, private schooled, or raised by chimpanzees.
//*

The claim was made no homeschooled kid won any science fairs.

I rebutted it.

Again, let's look at what I wrote.

*//
My son went to a lot of science fairs, physics competitions and the
like. He tells me the first to be eliminated in any meet were the home
schooled kids. They weren't considered competition.
//*

So, unless you were listening in on the conversation, you can't rebut
anything.

I have kids in school. I spend a lot of time worrying about their
education. It is not sport to me.

I'll make this my last comment in this thread, as it appears you are
concerned less with reasoned discourse than some kind of game you are
playing with yourself. Declare yourself the triumphal winner.

Kevin Gallimore