Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Steve Steve is offline

Default Flip Kwikset left-hand lock knob to right-hand keyhole reversal

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I learned how to disassemble Kwikkies from the locksmiths who
trained me.

Someone trained you? I thought you learned how to break stuff on your own.

I don't know of any web sites to help out.

And you've been looking because you can't figure out how to get the damn
things apart either which is a problem given by your own admission it's all
you install.

Where did you buy the locks? Maybe someone there can help?

You already know where the hell he/she bought the locks from because when
you were initially being an unhelpful prick in message-ID:
you wrote:

"Ah, now we get some more information. You bought the locks at
Home Depot. Well, that makes you a frugal home owner."

Which I suppose was your attempt at sarcasm. You then went on to bitch and
whine that they didn't hire a locksmith, which I suppose I should agree with
since theoretically I stand to benefit financially but being that I do all
my own home repairs plumbing electrical etc I take issure with none the
less. Not to mention that exchange of information for anybody who wants it
is more or less why this forum exists. Now you come back sweet as candy
suggesting that the seller might be able to help.

I think you have a split personality. I would assume you were being forged
except you never post to complain that that's the case so after numerous
instances I ruled it out. That said both general methods to get the cylinder
out from the back have been posted several times. So you should know how by
now and so should the OP..