Larry Jaques

Default the Home Schooled was Clark is correct

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:16:18 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
brought forth from the murky depths:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
posted to rcm only

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 06:44:57 -0600, Bob G brought
forth from the murky depths:

I'm a retired Senior Chief.

-snip of extremely diverse and fun-filled career-

I really gotta figure out how that friend of mine ever got me to say
"Yes" to this idea. And then kick him in the ass. G

He used your degree in Sociology against you. He did you a
favor then forced you to return it via psychology. Ed Huntress
suggested reading "Influence - The Psychology of Persuasion"
by Robert B. Cialdini. I did so and also now recommend it.

Uh-oh. Larry read the book and now he knows the tricks. We're going to have
to watch out for him...g!

Nah, I'm still lamenting over how often they still
"get over on me" even though I have learned some of
the tricks.

-
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering WTF happened.
---
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming