Lane

Default Required Tools to stock my shop?

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message
news
This is like me asking what tools I need to do brain surgery?
^^^^^^^^^^
Sure, ya just buy them from Sears!
^^^^^^^^^^
Interesting you should bring that up, because I have been thinking of

going
into the brain surgery business. Will I be better off working in a
hospital, or can I save money by having a store front, walk-in kind of
place. What is the best kind of operating table to get, and are there any
special kind of scalpels and stuff that I ought to have? I don't mind
spending some money, but I don't want to go out and buy a bunch of stuff
that I will have to replace after I know more about what I am doing.

Also, can anyone suggest a good place to learn brain surgery?

Practice makes perfect! Lots of practice. Be sure to discount your services
while you practice. When you get good, then you can charge the higher rates.

To save money, use exacto blades from the hobby store, just make sure to use
a new one with each patient. Hang a sign on your mailbox in front of your
house and convert an unused room into the operating room. And don't bother
with those pesky medical licenses and malpractice insurance.

Lane