Cliff Huprich

Default Clark is correct

Gunner wrote in message . ..
On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 09:11:02 GMT, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

"Excitable Boy" wrote in message
om...

Just think -
Gunner could run for the local school board and probably be
elected shiver.

Ah...I think he once was a member of his local school board. g

Ed Huntress

I was, which is what gave me the bad attitude I have towards public
education today.

Between propaganda masquerading as text books,

Actual facts, information, history, sciences ...... little
right-winger & fundie propaganda ..... logical thought expected ...

and idiots masquerading as unnameable teachers,

No guns in school?

and complete buffoons as administrators...

Guys that went to college ...

I found it was simply impossible to deal with them and never sat again.

Did you show them your guns & kibble?
--
Cliff