Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.consumers.frugal-living,sci.electronics.repair,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house

Default Planned Obselescence....A Good Thing?

Try watching "The Office" for a few weeks and notice how you soon the
same qualities at your workplace.

Indeed! I'm celebrating my 28th year in Corporate America this month
and I've seen virtually every character from 'The Office' in every
one of the dozen or so corporations I've worked in over those years.

Yes, even Dwight.

LOL...Especially Dwight...many times over.

TMT

Mike Hartigan wrote:
In article om,
says...

No, 'Dilbert' is farce, very loosely based on a figment of reality...

No...Dilbert is a real life expose as to how companies are run
everyday.

At every company I have worked over the years, it has taken only hours
to note which individuals would be right at home in the Dilbert
cartoon.