Posted to alt.home.repair
Everett M. Greene Everett M. Greene is offline

Default Winter Over At Lowes!!

"dpb" writes:
zapalac wrote:
Hugh Glass wrote in
On 14 Jan 2007 07:24:14 -0800, wrote:

Snowblowers 20% off and space heaters half off!! I guess winter is
over

Here in Denver where we've had over 4 feet of snow in the last several
weeks you can't find a snowblower. A brand new lowes opened up down
the street. They had in stock all kinds of lawnmowers, rototillers,
garden equipment. Not one snowblower.

well, you do live in the mountains.

Actually, Denver itself isn't "in" the mountains. but east at the
base...

If you want to get really picky about it, Denver is in
a valley at the base of the mountains. The terrain is
higher to the east and south than it is in Denver. The
hills to the west are somewhat higher.