Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Winter Over At Lowes!!

Snowblowers 20% off and space heaters half off!! I guess winter is
over

Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

John~

wrote:
In article om,
wrote:

Snowblowers 20% off and space heaters half off!! I guess winter is
over

Outside my window right now we have "thunder sleet". Lightning is
flashing, thunder is crashing, and it's sleeting.

That was us last week -- fortunately, we missed the "third shoe
dropping" in three weeks and got only a skiff of snow w/ on flurries
on/off for rest...didn't need any more here and north and west.
Hopefully, those east and south will not have the level of damage
sustained here -- many still w/o power since 12/29 and some may be
another two weeks yet...

Lowes RANT! [email protected] Woodworking 44 January 10th 07 02:42 PM
The Borg vs Lowes Drb Woodworking 10 August 8th 06 04:23 AM
Tools at lowes brianlanning Woodworking 12 May 3rd 05 08:09 AM
Boiler at Lowes? No Home Repair 1 March 25th 05 09:09 PM
Aluminum at Lowes [email protected] Metalworking 7 January 29th 05 12:26 AM