Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Steve Steve is offline

Default Flip Kwikset left-hand lock knob to right-hand keyhole reversal

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
"Doug Miller" wrote in message
news:Vtwqh.44570 If we don't need to pull the Kwikset lock
cylinder, then why are all the
OTHER posts showing pictures of a cylinder removal tool in

order to rotate
the configuration from a left hand to a right hand lock?

I've never seen a deadbolt lock where installing it on either a

right-hung or
a left-hung door depended on removing the lock cylinder.

CY: Doug, she's describing a knob lock.

Why the hell do you do this? The lack of a "" in front of your text and the
presence of it in front of the quoted text as well as the information
following "from" tells everybody who is writing what.