axolotl

Default the Home Schooled was Clark is correct

Gunner wrote:

http://www.drexel.edu/dvsf/winners/winners2003.htm

Click on Edit, search enter the word "home", then search....

Seems to be a lot of 1-3rd place winners in that category....

Eleven. Out of three hundred seventy seven. What does it mean? Zip. We
don't know how many of the presenters were home schooled, public
schooled, private schooled, or raised by chimpanzees. Interesting choice
of examples, though. If you go back a couple of years, you will find my
son. Third place (he wuz robbed). Ahead of a home schooled kid.

Apparently I didn't make myself clear in my earlier post. Different
approaches work for different kids. For some, home school may be the
answer. For others, it will be something else. The best anyone can do is
not good enough. If it is your kid, your should be able to do what
works best for them. You should also be aware of what you're giving up
when you make that choice.

Kevin Gallimore