Larry Jaques

Default the Home Schooled was Clark is correct

posted to rcm only

On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 06:44:57 -0600, Bob G brought
forth from the murky depths:

I'm a retired Senior Chief.

-snip of extremely diverse and fun-filled career-

I really gotta figure out how that friend of mine ever got me to say
"Yes" to this idea. And then kick him in the ass. G

He used your degree in Sociology against you. He did you a
favor then forced you to return it via psychology. Ed Huntress
suggested reading "Influence - The Psychology of Persuasion"
by Robert B. Cialdini. I did so and also now recommend it.

--
Impeach 'em ALL!
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming