Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Ralph Ralph is offline

Default Flip Kwikset left-hand lock knob to right-hand keyhole reversal

Thought if you were closer I could show you how to do this.

Anyway. First time I tried to turn a kwikset keyway right-side up was
quite a learning experience. Can practically do it in my sleep now but
don't usually do much with Kwikset. Anyway, not a big thing to install the
lock with pins down for a while, anyway. Go ahead and do it. Gotta
think, though, that there is a good samaritan up your way that will guide
you through the process of changing the keyway. Go back to where you
bought it and ask. You might get lucky.