Posted to rec.woodworking
Nova Nova is offline

Default A more advanced "rec.woodworking"

B A R R Y wrote:
On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 17:03:27 GMT, Nova wrote:

My daughter has been in Tegucigalpa, Honduras for the last three years
(I'm still trying to figure out how to get some hardwoods shipped home).

Ma'am, please remove the wood from your luggage... G

Does UPS do Honduras?

Yes but to ship a 5 lb (15x15x10) package with a declared value of $30
from Buffalo to Tegucigalpa would cost just under $300 USD. She uses a
PakMail service that cost about 1/3 of UPS's charge but takes about
three times as long to arrive. Customs, especially at the Honduran end,
have been a problem. Things often end up missing.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA