Doug Arthurs

Default being cheap and fixing stuff????

"Mike Patterson" wrote in message

On 15 Feb 2004 14:59:04 -0500, wrote:

SNIP

This makes me think of my bosses riding lawnmower. I repaired a couple
of problems with it but it was older and stuff kept wearing out so he
went out and bought a new one. A couple weeks later he asked me if I
wanted to buy it. I said no because I already had one although not as
nice as his old one. Couple weeks later he got tired of having it take
up space in the garage and asked me to just come and take it away. I did
and after rebuilding all the worn parts on the cutting deck and filling
up the hydro-static drive with oil and ended up with a great running
machine.