no spam for me today thank you very much

Default being cheap and fixing stuff????

What a sad dissertation on the value of life. Pierre what do you do to
occupy the time that you are not out saving the world, or feeding the
hungry? What do you say to the man who spends a day fishing, or surfing,

or
the gal who spends a day shopping and comes home with nothing. Damn you
just wasted another day in your short life. Its not about the $2 switch,
Its about challenging the mind. Can I do this.

Look pal, he's the one who said he felt bad about ditsing around with a
switch all day. Apparently he realizes what you do not: that a $2 switch is
not, relatively speaking, a mental challenge, or a useful activity..