Posted to alt.locksmithing,alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
[email protected] MsMonarchdancer@gmail.com is offline

Default Flip Kwikset left-hand lock knob to right-hand keyhole reversal

On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 08:59:39 -0800, SMS wrote:
The procedure is different for the doorknob and the
deadbolt. The deadbolt is easier, and no tools are needed.
"http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze4vxnd/kwikrekey.html"
"http://www.kwikset.com/Trade/Literature/Resources/Rekeying%20Manual.pdf"

THANK YOU SMS!

That was EXACTLY what I was looking for! Without the tool, I was able to
get to step 5 of your first web URL but no farther with just a screwdriver.

The only problem I see with your otherwise fantastic instructions is the
size of the pictures. Size does matter when your eyes are old like mine!

I need to print out your instrucdtions, which are perhaps the absoloute
BEST ON THE WEB bar none so far!

Thank you very much for helping us!

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze...kwikrekey.html
http://www.kwikset.com/Trade/Literat...g%20Manual.pdf