Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default Flip Kwikset left-hand lock knob to right-hand keyhole reversal

It is really disruptive to give out bad and inaccurate advice. A
door that swings away from you as you approach it with the hinges
on the right hand side, is a right hand door. The same door
pulling toward you is a right hand reverse.

If you don't know, here is a picture you can download and keep in
your pocket:
https://www.wolfebrass.com/handdoor.htm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DanG
A live Singing Valentine quartet,
a sophisticated and elegant way to say I LOVE YOU!
(local)
http://www.singingvalentines.com/ (national)

"kitchens etc." kitchen_cabinets@work wrote in message

wrote in message
| |
| The problem is there is NOTHING on the package that indicates
the two
keyed
| knobs are set up for left-handed doors (those with the hinge
on the
left).
| My outside doors are right-hand doors (they have the hinge on
the
right).

this theory holds true if the doors are "out-swing" doors
"in-swing" doors are hinged the opposite.

example:
in-swing door with hinge on right is a "left hinged" door.