Posted to rec.woodworking

Default A more advanced "rec.woodworking"

"Swingman" wrote in message

And it comes in especially handy when she's traveling overseas as I can
make
sure she has available cash 24/7 anywhere in the world there is an ATM or
credit card terminal.

Not only handy, but that is where I get the best exchange rates. The money
changers at the airport are thieves to be avoided. Many places will not
accept Traveler's checks either.

I still use a credit card for car rentals though. They can put a big hold
on your debit card and you lose some of the available funds.