Posted to rec.woodworking
Tanus Tanus is offline

Default A more advanced "rec.woodworking"

B A R R Y wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jan 2007 17:34:21 -0500, Tanus wrote:

I'm one of those people who doesn't have a credit card. I have my
reasons for that, and it's served me well. So I emailed and asked about
alternative methods of payment: snail mail cheque, PayPal, online bank
payment, etc. NO, I was told by Taunton. CC is the ONLY payment method
we take.

You can't get a Visa debit card from your checking account?

With it, you can pay as a credit card while paying cash, with added
fraud protection. My credit union debit card has a Visa logo whether
I want it or not.

Maybe I can. I haven't checked and I'm not about to. Getting a VISA or
M/C is something I can do. That's not the point.

Tanus

--
This is not really a sig.