Gary Coffman

Default Home schooling (was...)

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 20:45:35 GMT, Dan Clingman wrote:
We are considering home school for shear efficiency. She can get a
focused education in three hours at home and have time for her other
activities. Now she comes home exhausted and really has to push to get
her sports, chores, home work and music lesson done; plus, a first
grader really needs time just to play. That extra four hours would be
gold as it is everything, but school, slips.

Welcome to real life. I could do my job in 3 hours of focused time
a day, IF EVERYONE WOULD LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE.
But the real world doesn't work that way. Kids need to learn that
too.

Gary