Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] bridgerfafc@yahoo.com is offline

Default A more advanced "rec.woodworking"

Lee Gordon wrote:
The user tendency on WC that drives me batty are the users who start
replies in the subject line! It's like they have 50 Don Dandos. G
When folks do that, it makes threads very difficult to follow,
especially if you missed the beginning of the thread.

That practice bugs me, too, but I like Wood Central enough to put up with
it. Fortunately, at the bottom of any message, after the message body and
any pictures or links that the poster has included, there's a section called
"Messages in this Thread" that shows a tree structure going all the way back
to the initial message in the thread. Of course, that doesn't help you
identify which thread a post entitled "Me Too" is part of unless you open
"Me Too" and scroll down to the bottom to check its "genealogy."

Lee

that sounds like the exact sort of thing that could be fixed with a
greasemonkey script.