Posted to alt.home.repair
Eigenvector Eigenvector is offline

Default Convert bathroom into pantry?

wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 21:15:31 -0800, "Eigenvector"
wrote:

"Steve Barker" wrote in message
om...
In a pantry?

--
Steve Barker

wrote in message

I know this is probably not important to you but this will violate NEC
210.52 if you don't have all the receptacles in there in a 20a "small
appliance" circuit.

Yeah what he said. Why would you need ANY recepticles in a pantry?

Certainly he could blank off any non-conformimg receptacles while he
is capping the pliumbing.
... or just ignore the code.
Don't shoot the messenger

No, not intended to start a scrap here.

If I was converting a bathroom to a closet or pantry, I'd pull the wiring.
I figure that capping it off would work, but it would be capped off for
decades where-as the wiring could be used someone else - so might as well
pull it and re-deploy somewhere else.