Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy Robatoy is offline

Default A more advanced "rec.woodworking"

wrote:
Could be just me but I was deeply offended when they wanted to charge
over and above the subscrip price for their website. A charge for
those who don't get the mag would be OK. But for those of us who do
and have for years...If the mag wasn't the quality it is I would have
dropped them over that. Instead I continue to enjoy the print version.
As for online, there is just waaaaayyyyy to much free on the net to
justify the extra cost.

Filtering out the OT's, Spam and Iraq body counts really isn't that
difficult. As for the skill level, If I didn't need to ask a dumb
question once in a while I probably would save that time poundin' keys
and put it to better use making sawdust.

ONE word:

Handymanclubofamerica. I read the articles, I do NOT stick around for
the free drill guide.
...and WHAT has FWW even give away for free?, Huh? Huh?

Didn't think so.

42 -------- that much I know. I just need a question now.