Posted to uk.d-i-y
Greystoke Greystoke is offline

Default Looking for information on how to 'backfill' a fireplace

Thank you very much Richard - that is an excellent page !!

Richard Perkin wrote:
"Greystoke" wrote in
ps.com:

I have a victorian cast iron fireplace that I need to backfill,
but can't for the life of me find any information on how to do
this. Does anyone know of any websites or books that could point
me in the right direction?

Browse this and nearby pages:
http://www.victorianfires.co.uk/fitt...st_iron_insert
_with_cast_iron_mantel.html

Hope this helps

--

Richard Perkin
To email me, change the AT in the address below

is. If you don't, it's its. Then too, it's hers. It isn't her's.
It isn't our's either. It's ours, and likewise yours and theirs.