Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Balderstone Dave Balderstone is offline

Default A more advanced "rec.woodworking"

In article , Joe Bleau
wrote:

an infinitely more knoweldgeable base of readers
and contributors.

Oh, really? Infinitely more?

Some may take that as an insult, and possibly wish to use foul language
in your direction, suggesting physically impossible auto-sexual
activity.

But y'know what? I think I'll just keep hanging out here with the dumb
guys.

I'd be too embarrassed to go to a forum where people are infinitely
more knowledgeable than me. Why, they'll probably know the question
whose answer is "42", and then the universe will disappear and be
replaced with something even more inexplicable.

I bet even Dr. Bernofski would shy away, and he knows *everything*.

Thanks anyway.