Posted to uk.d-i-y
raden raden is offline

Default A slight annoyance I have

In message , Heliotrope
Smith writes

"CJC" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi wondering if anyone can help.

I find it really annoying when wearing a dust mask and goggles as I
find no matter how I put them on every time I breath through my nose it
ends up fogging out by goggles.

Can anyone recommend a good set from an easy place to get to either
wicks, homebase, b&q or screw fix that you recommend getting.

Flicking through screw fix I noticed anti fog ones, but do these
actually work.

As like to sort this out before getting annoyed with them next time and
throwing a hissy fit.

Repositioned for you ...

Rub soap onto the the inside of the lense and polish up with a soft dry
cloth.
You should find this will solve the problem of misting.

Actually, gobbing on the lenses before cleaning them is the
scientifically approved method

--
geoff