Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
George George is offline

Default still a newbie- green wood question

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:22:38 -0500, DJ Delorie wrote:

"George" writes:
Or one could know that persons with nut allergies do _not_ have
allergies to the oil (fat), rather to the protein in the nut.

The people with allergies don't often care about facts. "You used
PEANUT oil! OMG! I'm allergic to PEANUTS!"

"Allergic to peanuts" doesn't necessarily mean "breaks out in annoying
rash", it can mean "falls to the floor in anaphylactic shock and dies".
If one can die as a result of a mistake then it's generally good policy to
err on the side of caution.

You're a lawyer, aren't you?

100% guarantee, or I can collect a fee....