Posted to alt.home.repair
TC TC is offline

Default Convert bathroom into pantry?

My wife came up with a suggestion about our home which I like. However,
I would like some input concerning value of our home. We have a 1700sq
ft home with two full baths and one 1/2 bath that is literally 3 steps
from our open kitchen - just across the hall. Our kitchen is fairly
small and has limited space so my wife suggested we convert the half
bath into a pantry. In terms of flow in the kitchen, it's perfect. My
question: would this lower the value of our home?

We would likely just cap all lines so that a new owner could convert
the bath back if they wanted it.