Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] jerry_maple@hotmail.com is offline

Default GE fridge on-door water dispenser power failure

wrote:

What is the best way to troubleshoot this? I can start with the water
supply system and see if it is clogged anywhere. But why is the
electrical section not working? If the water line is clogged, is the
water supply valve going to cause some fuse to blow? The rest of the
fridge seems to be working fine.

Does the freezer compartment light turn on and off when you activate
the freezer door switch? I don't think the dispenser panel gets any
electricity unless the door switch indicates the door is closed.

Jerry