Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Good deal on a shop heater...

"Mapdude" wrote in message
.. .
Found a great deal on a popane heater for my shop. 2 car garage, runs of
a 20 # propane cylinder also with the optional hose.

Have to go to Lowes to get it or order online

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...=cr&lpage=none

That is the price for my zipcode...

If your garage is attached to the house, it may be enough. I have a detached
garage and use a 30,000 Btu and won't ever try to use it below 20 degrees
outside because it just won't get warm enough. I'm in CT, about the same
climate as you. OTOH, last weekend I was working with the garage door open.