Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default A slight annoyance I have

CJC wrote:

The one mentioned in screw fix looks good but would that be good for
sanding, as going to be sanding down all the walls.

Yes, very good.

Secondly, can that one be used forever or is there a life span on it?

It theortically has a lifespan of 30 days - but I susspect that is 30
full days of exposure to contaminants. Used intermittently they seem to
last much longer (I have been using one for well over a year on and off,
and it is still effective and offers little added breathing resistance).

--
Cheers,

John.