Ed Huntress

Default Clark is correct OT again, by the way Just ignore if you don't want to read it

"Garlicdude" wrote in message

Aw, quit your whining! In NJ we just spent $1.2 Billion to build a

light
rail system between Trenton and Camden. Two cities that NO ONE wants to

go
to, and neither of which have any jobs! When it comes to wasting money

you
guys are going to have to get up really early to beat us!

Take a look at who owns the developable property along the route. That
happens to be a relatively low-value area. If you can tie into major-city
mass transit with a local route, you can really boost real estate values.
Expect a flurry of condos, apartment complexes, and high-density, oversized
houses to crop up there.

Here in Metuchen, at least 1/4 of our home values are based on the fact that
we live on a quick, efficient rail route to Manhatten. And that's a low
estimate, in my view.

As the man said, follow the money.

Ed Huntress