Ed Huntress

Default being cheap and fixing stuff????

"jim" wrote in message ...

took all this time and one day out at home depot find a wall of these
switches for fans for about $3.00 each.... kinda made me feel bad
after messing with the old switch.... is anyone out there feels like
this???? sometimes does too much to fix junk that it only seems right to
them????

It's the affliction of most of the people here, I'll bet. I spent a whole
morning building up worn hinges, with O/A and welding rod, on our kitchen
cabinets. I think replacements would have cost me less than $5. g

Ed Huntress