Posted to alt.home.repair
John Gilmer John Gilmer is offline

Default Compact Flourescent "Lamps" for Ceiling Fan(s)

"Steve Barker" wrote in message
I'm just curious as a new landlord, why would you waste the money on a
rental property? Or are you paying the power bill? Or did i

misunderstand
and you are the rentER?

I'm fixing up the property now (last tenant left a mess). For the time
being I'm paying the bills. In any case, I like to have the unit in good
shape (including good/proper lighting) when I rent it out.

That's just the way I like to do business.

I'm not a "new" landlord. I have been renting a house or a condo or both
continuously since about 1982 and "on and off" since about 1970.