Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Andy is offline

Default A slight annoyance I have

"John Rumm" wrote in message
CJC wrote:

Hi wondering if anyone can help.

I find it really annoying when wearing a dust mask and goggles as I
find no matter how I put them on every time I breath through my nose it
ends up fogging out by goggles.

Can anyone recommend a good set from an easy place to get to either
wicks, homebase, b&q or screw fix that you recommend getting.

Try the 3m disposable respirator - about £15, but works well on partical
and vapour, comfortable to wear and makes a good seal onto the face. The
air exhaust is in roughly nose position and angled down such that it will
not mist ordinary googles.

Dunno if this will help, but I find that 'double-glazed' ski-goggles are
resistant to steaming up. It must be to do with the internal transparent
layer keeping so warm because of the external transparency layer that
condensation has difficulty condensing on it.

Andy.