Posted to uk.d-i-y
john john is offline

Default Placing cables inside egg box walls

Try to get above the wall and push some plastic conduit down as far as you
can. May have to cut a piece out of the wall top and bottom.

"OBone" wrote in message
I need to run several cables from my internal garage into my loft, but I
don't wish to run them up the outside of the house. The problem is
running
them through a first floor dividing wall that is made from two pieces of
plasterboard that has an egg box type construction between them. How does
an electrician get over this problem when wiring in wall switches?