none

Default McMaster-Carr amazed me today...

I've had awesome experience with em too...

Just wish their online catalog was a little faster...

"JazzMan" wrote in message
Loren Coe wrote:

this [McMaster-Carr] is one really "connected" company, and they do

_not_
screw you on shipping charges. this one experience would
indicate their customer service is outstanding. it's nice
to have access to this resource, gratifying, in fact. ymmv.

I have had the pleasure of dealing with them on multiple
occasions as well, and they will continue to me my favorite
place to order stuff from.

JazzMan
Please reply to jsavage"at"airmail.net.
Curse those darned bulk e-mailers!