Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,rec.ponds
Jim Jim is offline

Default Soiltac soil stabilizer

unsettled wrote:

Jim wrote:
unsettled wrote:
Jim:

[....]

I notice that
you're still pretending to be better than everyone
else,

in your imagination.

but fact is you're just an ordinary sinner
like all the rest of us, pal!

oh I'm a sinner that's a most definite fact.

Your mission for the week is to contemplate how the
deadly sin of pride affects your life and your
postings to misc.rural.

You might start he

http://www.deadlysins.com/sins/pride.html

yea I read and first paragraph on the page. speaks
of giving credit where credit is due.

now you take a look at something on this page and
note the top of the page where thanks is given.
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/t...tr-repair.html

now right click on the black blank space and select [view info].
note the words "last modified". looks like something done awhile
ago.

now let me ask you about pride, your pride? what compelled you
to write the following items?

"He apparently has a stutter to go along with his brain farts."
"You're a primitive all right."

by pride comes contention! do you, like al and jon seek quarrels
and disputes with me by making direct reference to me as being less
than you?

just asking.