Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Craftsman Compucarver Machine

Sun, Jan 7, 2007, 4:56pm (bent) wndered in and mumbled:
yes, I guess it may be inverse in the ww field ,where not a lot isn't
self-evident w/r/t features. Impossible with any 3D stuff. Not that
there isn't 3D involved, but on a etch-a-sketch level. I bet one
ornamental mantel "wing" in the compucarver is thousands of lines long,
and probably not even know code if code is even available.

Well, because you reerenced etch-a-sketch, it's possible you're
referring to the post I made. But, it's really impossible to say for
sure, because you don't bother saying to whom, and what post, you're
responding to. That's just plain rude.

If by some remote chance you actually were responding to my post,
you assumed my post was very deep and meaningful - and responded with
techno babble.

Nest time just try face value, don't try to read a lot into it. An
etch-a-sketch is a pretty neat, but not really complex, toy; fun, but
pretty much worthless for anything useful, besides amusement. My
comment about the compucarver meant it's basically a fancy equivalent of
an etch-a-sketch - that's it.

JOAT
To listen is an effort, and just to hear is no merit. A duck hears
also.
- Igor Stravinsky