Dan Cassaro

Default McMaster-Carr amazed me today...

I recently ordered from McMaster at 6:30PM eastern time, paying for ground
shipping. I received an email confirmation from theLos Angeles office 15
minutes later, and had the part at 10:30 the next morning, shipped UPS
Ground out of Orlando. I agree, they have it together.
Dan

McMaster-Carr amazed me today, they reshipped a
thermometer that i was not really sure i wanted on Feb
11. it was on my portch today, Sat, Feb 14. since it
came UPS, it probably was there by Friday eve., Feb 13.