Posted to alt.home.repair
SAm E SAm E is offline

Default Which end of a 2x4 is the top?

On 7 Jan 2007 18:09:44 -0800, "DerbyDad03"
wrote:

Keith rather haughtily wrote:

- BTW, I wouldn't expect top-posters to "get it".
- Keith

What's might be the funniest thing about this entire thread is those of
you that responded to my "confusion" as if you thought it was a serious
post.

BTW, Which end of a poster is the top?

It's the end you can't pee on because it's mounted too high :-)

krw wrote:
In article .com,
says...
krw wrote:
- It's not an x-axis reversal, rather a z-axis (front to back)
reversal.

Wait - I'm confused. If I have my back to the mirror how could I see my
front?

Certainly the mirror can'd "see" your backside, but it *is*
reversing what it can, front to back. Ever looked in a corner
mirror?

BTW, I wouldn't expect top-posters to "get it".

snip

--
Keith