Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Which end of a 2x4 is the top?

On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 20:29:55 -0500, krw wrote:

In article .com,
says...
krw wrote:
- It's not an x-axis reversal, rather a z-axis (front to back)
reversal.

Wait - I'm confused. If I have my back to the mirror how could I see my
front?

Certainly the mirror can'd "see" your backside, but it *is*
reversing what it can, front to back.

But NOT left to right. THAT reversal is only verbal, in the user's
mind.

Ever looked in a corner
mirror?

I suppose you mean one of those that's diagonally mounted in a corner,
and so wastes a lot of space. Are you looking in it straight, or at
some angle?

BTW, I wouldn't expect top-posters to "get it".

Posting location has NOTHING to do with intelligence, or any other
relevant quality.

snip

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent
force for atheism ever conceived." -- Isaac Asimov